As you may know, I have decided not to run for re-election as Mayor of Erlanger. The past four years have been extremely rewarding as the city has accomplished many of the items that I wanted to see done.
There is a candidate for Mayor that has my backing. I have been so glad to see so much support for Mrs. Jessica Fette for Mayor! She has truly been a blessing to our City Council. She has accomplished so much in her time in service!
- She organized a Town Hall to answer questions about help for people struggling with opiate addiction.
- She developed and organized Erlanger’s first-ever Hiring Event for Erlanger businesses.
- She was elected to the Kenton County Planning and Development Services (PDS) Management Board.
- She formulated and helped to create the Police Social Worker position in Erlanger, to help be proactive when it comes to repeated calls on 911 services.
- She was the driving force behind Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave for City Employees.
- She is organizing an Erlanger Business Council.
- She led and organized the Stevenson Road Storyboard to help the state fund the improvement of Stevenson Road.
- It is important to know that the State of KY has now committed $800,000 to the re-design of the Stevenson Road corridor this upcoming year, and has designated another $1,000,000 to the acquisition of right-of-way next fiscal year!
- She responded to the request of several residents, and suggested additional garbage cans to be installed along Stevenson Rd. to help with litter. That was completed in 2017.
- She was selected as a finalist for the LEGACY’s Next Generation Leader Award.
- She collaborated with citizens to make Meaningful Improvements to the Drees Development Plan for the Narrows Rd farm property based on their concerns.
- She increased oversight of spending by Producing a Cost/Benefit Analysis prior to City Initiated Foreclosures
Jessica is a fiscally responsible public servant. She supports tax rate decreases and wants to improve our community. Together, Jessica and her husband Jim have three beautiful children. She is a business owner who believes in data-driven decision making. Her time at Fidelity, and her implementation of Kaizen (the Japanese philosophy of constant improvement) show through many of her accomplishments.
Please take a moment to get to know Mrs. Jessica Fette. Give her a phone call, (859) 878-2309. Check out her website, her Facebook page, or her Instagram feed. Drop her an email at email@example.com. I believe you will see why I endorse Jessica Fette for Mayor of Erlanger. I hope she can count on your vote on November 6th, 2018.