To Erlanger Citizens and Business Owners:
I am committed to creating a clear vision for Erlanger’s future. I will strive to increase property values and quality of life for each and every citizen and business owner. I pledge to conduct myself in a manner that is honest, transparent and respectful. I promise to always remember that if not for you, I wouldn’t be in the office of Mayor, therefore it is my responsibility to work for you and only you. I encourage you to have an open dialog with me. I want to understand what your concerns and ideas are for our city. I understand that I don’t have all the answers but I have a tremendous team of dedicated public servants that have expertise in a multitude of areas. I am committed to working together with them as well as community partners to provide real ideas and real solutions for our city.
To Erlanger Employees:
I understand that leadership is having the ability to inspire a group of people to work together to accomplish a mutual goal. I commit to being a leader for you. From working with each department throughout my tenure on council, I have extreme faith in the department leaders. I am constantly amazed by their strength and the respect they have so rightfully earned from their employees. I promise to work with you and never around you. I will communicate directly and set clear expectations with the department leaders. I have the utmost respect for you and I know that you are all in very good hands with our current city manager. I will continuously strive to promote a culture of compassion, cooperation and respect within each department and please know that you are valued greatly.
To Erlanger Council:
I am committed to working hand in hand with you in order to advance our great city. By using open communication and respect, I commit to you that even though we might not always agree on every topic, which can never be the expectation, I will always value your perspective and learn from you in every way that I can. With having such a diverse city, it is fantastic that we have such a diverse council. Throughout my time on council, I saw tremendous benefit to having a mixture of council members that were tenured in the position as well as newer members. While the newer members were able to bring a fresh perspective, the tenured members were able to teach them what has worked and not worked in the past. Together we are able to make more informative decisions because we round each other out. I’m extremely grateful for all the knowledge that I was given during my time on council and I hope I was able to share with you a different perspective.
- Integrity: I pledge to conduct myself in a manner that is honest, transparent and respectful of all that I meet and work with.
- Communication: I encourage you to have an open dialog with me. I want to understand what your concerns and ideas are for our city.
- Inclusive: I am committed to working with dedicated public servants as well as community partners to provide real ideas and real solutions for our city.
- Honest Leadership: I promise to work with you and never around you. I will communicate directly and set clear expectations with the department leaders.
- Respect: I am committed to working hand in hand with City Council in order to advance our great city.